Tuesday 1 February 2011

01.02.11 - Loop De Doo



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

Tonight I've played around a bit with "beat box" style stuff. I may have a big beard and Mr. Beardyman himself may have once actually pointed at me out of a crowd and said "Look, it's the real Beardyman!" (true story), but I clearly have a lot to learn. On the other hand, I am pretty nifty with a loop pedal / Kaoss Pad and I find it easy to lay down a load of freestyle singing, harmonies and rhythmic patterns, so perhaps this stuff has it's own merits. I was a little rushed tonight, didn't start this track until 9pm, but pleased with the final results, if for no other reason than it's fun to be trying new things with this project (once again).

Enjoy.

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment