Saturday 5 February 2011

05​.​02​.​11 - Money Pease!




Today's track is one of those things that I probably think is just a bit of craic, but someone will point out something quite obvious about it that I've missed and make me realise it was actually very ill-judged and a little inappropriate. Ah well... Fuck it!

For the record, I have applied for a few jobs recently and a couple of things might pan out, but it would be massively awesome if I could make money from my music and I'm currently in the Graduate scheme, which is really helping support, guide and mentor me into turning my studio into a business. I'm also looking to teach people guitar and music production, so be a pal and spread the word if you can!

Enjoy

Cheers! ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment