Saturday 23 April 2011

IMPORTANT UPDATE: 3.0

OK, so the weather is lovely and it's possibly the only chance I'm going to get to Holiday this side of Summer, so ...

I'm off to Mullaghmore, County Sligo tomorrow for a couple of days.

Internet access there will probably be non-existent.
I am going to bring my laptop, microphone, midi keyboard and maybe a guitar. So I will continue making my SADFAY songs while there.

They'll just have to be uploaded when I get back on Tuesday 26th April.

Of course the other way to do it, is to write the songs before I go away and have someone else upload them for me here. Or something like that.

BUT NO!!!

I have to stick to my rules: A new song EVERY DAY. No writing songs one day to use for a future day. To me that's a cop out. That's not committing to creating something new and original each day.

Anyway, enough ranting. I'm off to make a lot of noise at band practice, then hopefully stuff my face with lots of MEAAAAAAAAAATTTTT!!!

1 comment: