Thursday 30 June 2011

01.07.11 - DAY 182 - Half Way Point!



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

OK, so if you wanna be a dick about it, it's the Half Way Point at 12 noon today...

Anyway... Hey, big apologies for the lack of effort in this 'song' (it's more of an announcement), but I have to travel to Derry today for a music Showcase Conference thing-a-me and I need to catch a train in 30 minutes or so. Once I'm there, I'm going to be busy for the rest of the day and won't be back until well into tomorrow's early hours.

Well, I've made it halfway folks and I'm still enjoying doing this project, very much. Thanks to y'all who are still listening to and checking in on the project from time to time. I never expected anyone to listen to EVERY song EVERY day, I know that's a big ask, but it's still great to see the positive comments and support. Cheerseseseseseseseses!

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment