Saturday 27 August 2011

27.08.11 - DAY 239 - Overcoming Despair


Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

Similarly to yesterday's track, I'm using an updated version of my Max 5 patch for generating random pitches. This time I've layered multiple recordings of the patch's output and incorporated other sounds and elements. I've also spent much longer on the arrangement in this piece. I am especially pleased with the introduction and the final sections. To me this piece references ideas about self expression, loneliness, despair and finding your way through that, to the other side where everything is going to be alright. Though to everybody else it'll probably just sound like a load of mad noises, here, wa?

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment