Tuesday 1 November 2011

01.11.11 - DAY 305 - See You Soon (ft. Gerard Gormley)



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

A collaboration with Gerard Gormley today. Gerard sent me some guitar tracks earlier today. I really liked how they sounded and how the left and right tracks play off each other. I decided to chop this up, resample it and play it across the keyboard. It reminded me of The Books a little bit. Other than that I added a vocal, fairly rough and done in a couple of takes.

I want to dedicate this song to my friend Rachel, who is just about to fly out to America for a couple of weeks. :)

Gerard Gormley plays bass, guitar, mandolin and sings in the band Master and Dog. He is also studying a PhD in electroacoustic composition at Queen's University Belfast.

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment