Tuesday 29 November 2011

29.11.11 - DAY 333 - Half A Beast / Any Other Way



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

Too many things to do right now
I'm finding that I don't have time
This is getting overwhelming
I am crashing without a helmet

Important forms I need to fill
Bills to pay and gigs to plan
Collaborations that need booked
My sanity is over cooked

Work to do, performance rights
Email lists and studio nights
Band practice 3 times this week
Interviews and DVDs

Give up smoking
Pay off a debt
Spend time with Mark
Try to forget

The end is nearing
Expectations
People asking
What are my next plans?

Websites, blogs and making contacts
Approaching meltdown, insanely fast

OK. Time out. I need to think
This is the right time to pour a drink

Oh wait 5 days have just disappeared.
Now I'm skint. Now I'm here
The list hasn't got any smaller
Clearly, I can't do this much longer.

Try to get it all done before the weekend
Then Friday, it's you and me.
Time to put it all into slow motion
Enjoy ourselves, be free.

Except the weekend will go even faster
Then back into the fray: Monday disaster
It's crazy, but I have to say

I wouldn't want it any other way…

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment