Friday 6 May 2011

06.05.11 - DAY 126 - Drawn To Scale


Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

I wanted to get into some nice deep electronica with this one. As the case with a lot of my SADFAY tracks, this could definitely be expanded and improved on given more time, but I am happy that I got pretty close to what I was hoping for. All the elements to this feel relatively simple, I didn't procrastinate over the individual sounds and samples too much. Often I do and spend a long time trying to mess things up, so they're not recognisable anymore. Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't. This time though, a bit of restraint in terms of the choices of sounds and samples (textures etc.) seems to have allowed something original to come through, maybe / I hope.

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment