Thursday 19 May 2011

19.05.11 - DAY 139 - Sticks And Stones



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

I've been in the mood to play some guitar riffs and do some heavier music again today. I guess this is what some people might call 'stoner rock' or 'post-rock'. It's full of melancholy and angst. I guess it's not a million miles off bands like ISIS or Neurosis. It was fun to play. I don't often make time to listen to a lot of this kind of music, but when I do it always grips me. It's a different listening experience, compared to other genres of music, because it requires a certain amount of tolerance / endurance for the large walls of noise, yet that somehow involves you more in the emotion and direction of it. Well, at least, that's how I get into it, usually.

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment