Sunday 22 May 2011

22.05.11 - DAY 142 - Faded Patterns On The Rose Curtains



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

Today has mostly been spent reciting and singing the praises of James Blake songs. I got home about 20:40, after a lovely day of tasty frappe's, pints of Guinness, yummy blue cheese and bacon baguettes and a few glasses of red wine! I sat down to my keyboard and almost accidentally hit the first chord of 'Unluck' from James Blake's album. It was a sign! Today's SADFAY was going to be inspired by, and pay homage to, the amazing crooner from London! Then I whipped out the keyboard riff that runs through this song. Again, it just kinda poured out and instantly I thought, "Yes. That's what I want!" Some random lyrics also seemed to spew out of my head, along with a fairly nice triplet-feel beat. One of the fastest SADFAY sessions I've done and yet I don't feel it sounds rushed or half hearted.

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment