Friday 4 March 2011

04.03.11 - Friday Love



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

To me it's weird that I am so affected by the weekend boost in feelings of happiness. I'm also very sensitive to "S.A.D"(seasonal affective disorder). I guess I'm just such a sensitive guy. Today I feel well rested, in good spirits and excited to be meeting friends, making music and generally having good fun this weekend. From another perspective, this is all wrong: I don't have any money to spend this weekend. I don't have a job during the week, to even make me feel that the weekend is "freedom". Yet, here I am, bursting with anticipation and I can't wait to get out of the house and be somewhere else. I feel I am ready to share, ready to open up, ready to "love". The Cure's "Friday I'm In Love" now takes on a new deeper meaning for me.

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment