Thursday 31 March 2011

31.03.11 - DAY 90 - Suggestions And Encouragement



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

Ending March with a bit of a party track!

First of all I wanted to include a recording of the wind outside my studio today. Was it not fierce! And then... On with the proper song: It's a reaction to a song I heard today that made me slightly angry: How many songs tell us to get on the dance floor, make some noise, throw our hands in the air? Does it never get boring for people? This is 2011 and rappers and producers are still writing songs about dancing and getting down tonight. I just wish people had more original ideas for expressing these notions sometimes. Tonight's gonna be a good, good night... I mean, really? *ROLLS EYES!* Anyway, aside from that, the tune I heard today was pretty damn PHAT and so I thought I'd try and make something similar, but with my own slightly sarcastic (and yet polite) take on those cliched "lyrics", or "instructions".

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment