Sunday 13 March 2011

13.03.11 - DAY 72 - Pulling At The Thread



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

Another collaboration with Adam Mc Causland today. What else to say? My head hurts from the excesses of the weekend, but I think we managed to write another great piece of music.

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

LYRICS:

The storm inside your tea cup
Runneth over
Troubles like an earthquake
Rumbling

Can't get away
From the hangover
Hair of the dog
Is no cure

Do you want me
Diamond dogs
Running free
Out like a log

No escape for you
In your plastic suit
Look at me
Close your mouth

Dismembered
Burning skin
Can't give my heart away
Original sin

Where do we go
My pretty robot
Reset the bone

I got my head
And my toolkit
Deceptive goals
Exceptional

Yes you did say
You can use it
Don't pull that thread

Like a child I'm wandering
A drunken man, rambling

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment