Wednesday 9 March 2011

09.03.11 - DAY 68 - Spinning Plates Part 3



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

Another live vocal piece using my "Spinning Plates" approach to looping in Ableton. Recorded at the studio tonight, I've updated the set up to include the Kaoss Pad and I'm now controlling all the midi parameters in Ableton with my Korg Nano Kontrol. These two new ingredients give more options for layering and makes things a hell-of-a-lot easier to perform with. Synching the Kaoss Pad with Ableton was tricky though, as my laptop refuses to communicate with it via USB (crappy Windows drivers strike again!) But I always like a bit of the "punk" ethic of having to wing it.

More sketchpad doodles + Pixlr colouring with the difference tonight being that the image was photographed and transferred to the computer (my scanner is at home).

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment