Wednesday 30 March 2011

30.03.11 - DAY 89 - Springing The 90's



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

Today I was planning on doing something kinda quirky, heavy and dark, a la Fantomas, but got side tracked playing the "nice wee riff" that this opens with. In my head I was hearing The Charlatans and The Stone Roses. I was never big into those bands when I was younger. But today I've been thinking about the people I used to know back then and that part of my life (my late teens). Not sure why. I like that era and style of music more now, all these years later. Back in the early 90s those "Mad-chester" / original "Indie" bands had their own sound. Not entirely sure (or concerned) that I've replicated it or "done it justice": As far as today's song is concerned I just got a vibe and went with it! Peace, love and Springtime!

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment