Monday 3 January 2011

03.01.11 - Electricity Especially When They're Wet



Phew! Seemed to spend all day on this one - A big fuck-off broken hip hop beast. This thing is a little bit nuts. Be prepared! Today I also decided to test my own rules: I originally said, "No remixes", but I didn't say, "No samples", so there are a few in this track:

Alice In Chains - Man In A Box (acapella)
Charley Says... Never Play With Water
Playsafe... Kites And Planes
The Rough And The Quick - Red Snapper

The PHAT (nb: not 'fat') beats and other sounds were all constructed in Reason and Ableton Live again. However a bit of sample editing and the final mastering was done in Sound Forge.

Don't forget, you can stream all these tracks from the SADFAY Bandcamp Page.

Have at it daaaaaawgs!

Cheers ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Cheers dude. I think I'd agree. I spent the most time on this one so far. Quite pleased with the final levels too. Nice and beefy!

    ReplyDelete