Wednesday 5 January 2011

05.01.11 - Tightness Injection



Just made it! 23:25 by my watch, which means I've 35 more minutes. This is definitely the closest I've come to missing the midnight deadline! Anyway. Made it! The track is done. It's a shorter one (because of time constraints) and because, well, tracks like this don't need to be long. I reckon, if I'd a few more hours I could tidy up some of the rough edges and move things around a bit, maybe draw it out for another 30 seconds or so.

So maybe some day I'll come back to this track and rework it, but for now the track is officially my 5th completed song for the SADFAY project!

Enjoy it all up in your shit.

Samples used:
BIG L. - "Flambouyant" (acapella)
Brahms - "Symphony No.3 in F major Op. 90 - 3rd Movement"
The Portsmouth Sinfonia - "2001 Opening"

Cheers ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment