Sunday 30 January 2011

30.01.11 - Motherhood




A collaborative track today, with the very awesome Adam Mc Causland, also known as the man behind Fragile Human Organs. Get yer ears around some of this!

Cheers ^_^

Lyrics:
Motherhood

The sun was beating
Through your veins
I can't steer it
Can't grip the reins

Out of focus
Blood from the wound
Precious things burning
Like motherhood

I will keep you safe
In a dark place

Feel you burning
I'll extinguish the flames
The coldest blackness
You'll take to the grave

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Mart-tron? You gunna release January as an album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so. The bonus is that people will be able to download all 31 songs for a lot less than they would cost individually. And I think it might be a more convenient way for people to digest all this work.

    I still have to do DAY 31 though. So, will mull this over today.

    ReplyDelete