Wednesday 12 January 2011

IMPORTANT UPDATE: 1.0

OK folks, I'm off to Brighton tomorrow until Sunday. Song A Day For A Year might not be about for the next 4 days.

Hold onto your hats though! I will be making new pieces of music everyday while out there, I'm bringing my laptop and other recording devices with me. The pieces might be quite abstract, stripped back affairs. Possibly some ambient, "soundscape" stuff and that sort of thing. But wait! As is the rules of SADFAY: I am not allowed to plan or compose any ideas now. I have to create something original each day. No getting a head start, that would be cheating. So I'll just see what happens when I get there.

If I get access to a decent internet connection (one that allows me to upload about 60MB of data quite quickly, each day) then you might see the wonderful little SADFAY nuggets appear, otherwise I'll hopefully have them all uploaded by Monday 17th.

That's all for now. Catch y'all soon!

Cheers ^_^

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh. Ambient soundscapes sounds good! Have fun in Brighton, dudenstein. Let's inject caffeine when you get back. Into our EYES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Really enjoying the SADFAY project thus far. Keep up the good work. Ye mad genius/bastard, ye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot duderino. I'm looking forward to the Brighton trip, but I'm also quite looking forward to more waffle, coming soon, to a coffee emporium near you!

    Hmmm... Waffles...

    See ya soon.

    ReplyDelete