Wednesday 5 October 2011

05.10.11 - DAY 278 - I Heart Daft Limmy (ft. Limmy)



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

Wow! Tonight I just made a track sampling the one and only Limmy! Of Limmy fame!! He even gave me permission to use his voice. This is all pretty damn surreal and pretty awesome too! To me, Limmy is a comedy genius. It's very cool to have seen the man rise up, not only from his youtube clips of years ago (REQUIEM!!!), to the fame of having his own TV series on BBC (and a cameo in The I.T. Crowd), but to hear about his past life, and to see the success of a man who has overcame a very serious alcohol problem. To me, the guy really is a legend. Yes, he posts random and pretty offensive things on Twitter from time to time. Yes, he's very abrasive and acerbic at times, but I love the fact that the guy has the balls to still be completely down-to-Earth, even though he has become... Well, kinda a big deal! hehehe

If you haven't seen either series of Limmy's Show, rectify that immediately! And check out his website, there are lots of clips there and fun little custom made games / apps too!

www.limmy.com

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment