Friday 14 October 2011

14.10.11 - DAY 287 - Stridulous Winds



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

Stridulous Winds is a fairly nasty, low-down, dirty hard techno tune. I realise I've only made one other track like this for the SADFAY project (Quali-Tea Klang) and I'm not sure it was really 'dance floor friendly'. This one you could potentially dance to. Possibly. With the aid of a large variety of chemicals. Maybe. Pretty chuffed with the overall sound though. I remember back around 1998 trying to make this kind of music and being annoyed that synths I played with never seemed to be able to make these kinds of sounds. Huzzah! I've finally achieved that nasty techno sound! And it only took me 13 years.

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment