Saturday 15 October 2011

15.10.11 - DAY 288 - GET PRIMAL



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

More techno today! Yes. Having been so chuffed at the notion of being able to produce this kinda 'old skool' harder edged stuff, I was in the mood for more of it today. To me this kinda techno is cathartic, similar to metal or full-on noise stuff: It provides a platform to lose yourself and shake all the "ARRGGHHH" and "GRRRR" that builds up in subtle ways via daily, general head melt. Perhaps.

There's definitely a tonne of other stuff I could do with this track. There is potentially no end to the number of layers and edits you could add (more electronic squeals, creepy vocals, eerie noises etc...) so perhaps I'll return to this one. But saying that, I'm mega pleased to be dabbling in this old, dark disco kinda stuff. Get primal!

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment