Sunday 16 October 2011

16.10.11 - DAY 289 - Imprint This On Your Mind



Listen (and/or buy) now on Bandcamp

Today was fun! Matt Hazley, who runs the "Imprint This On Your Mind" podcast, called round to interview me and document my creative process, making one of my SADFAY tunes.

Imprint This On Your Mind is a great show. I feel guilty that I've only discovered it recently, there is always quality new music, interviews and live recordings on there. I plan on delving into past shows over the next few days and weeks, to catch up on it. It's always encouraging to see people invest so much of their own time and money into supporting great music and Mr. Hazley has done this in bucket loads over the years.

Anyway, this track was made while Matt watched and occasionally asked me questions about what I was doing. It was fun to share the creative side of this project. You'll have to listen to the podcast to hear more details of how it was put together. Hopefully the finished show will be available online in about a week! Check the website for updates: http://www.imprintthisonyourmind.co.uk/

Enjoy

Cheers ^_^

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

No comments:

Post a Comment